Femeno 3 - Mood & Intimacy
Femeno 3 - for Mood, Vitality and Intimacy
Femeno 3 is our newest menopause supplement and produced for women who experience menopause symptoms such as moodiness, sadness, irritability and a diminished need for intimacy or closeness.
Femeno 3 contains the patented highly effective Fenugreek extract Libifem®, as well as vitamins, minerals, Maca and Tribulus Terrestris. It works well in combination with Femeno 1 & 2.
✓ Right combination of active ingredients, 1 capsule per day
✓ 60 capsules, enough for two months support
✓ Contains Tribulus Terrestris and Maca
✓ Blisters: hygienic, long shelf life & easy to travel with!
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 38558
- EAN: 8719325509328
What are the benefits of Femeno 3?
Femeno 3 contains natural ingredients, the most important ingredients that can help your body during menopause.
- Vitamin B3: activates the natural energy in your body & contributes to fitness, it's good for your mood and beneficial for mental balance.
- Vitamin B6: promotes energymetabolism & contributes to fitness. It also contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity, mental resilience and is good for your mood.
- Vitamin E: is an antioxydant and helps with the protection of healthy cells.
- Vitamin C: cellprotecting, supports energylevel and stimulates the absorption of iron. It helps and supports the immunesystem especially during or after physical exertion. It's good for your mood and mental energy.
- Zinc: for maintaining a clear mind & contributes to normal resistance to stress. Zinc contributes to a normal hormonal balance & normal fertility. It has a positive influence on the immunesystem and contributes to the generation of cells and tissue.
- Magnesium: is important within numerous bodily processes such as cell regeneration. It's important for energymetabolism, supports muscle function and contributes to mental resilience and normal psychological functioning.
- Libifem® is a patented and clinically proven ingredient containing Fenugreek extract. Libifem® is developed by Gencor Pacific, based on a rich 6000-year history of Ayurvedic wisdom combined with rigorous science. More detailed information about Libifem® here.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) is a nutrient-rich Peruvian root vegetable that grows high in the Andes. This root extract has been used by the Peruvian population for more than 2,000 years. Maca focuses on menopausal symptoms and supports the menopause process in women*.
- Tribulus Terrestris; which supports the menopause process. It is good for kidneyfunction, the urinary tract and good bladder function*.
Support your body during Menopause.
Menopause is a natural process. As women age, estrogen production starts to slow down, which can affect your daily life. This usually occurs between the ages of forty-five and fifty-five. Menstrual periods become irregular and eventually stop entirely. The last menstrual cycle is called ‘menopause’, but the symptoms can last for years.
You may experience mood swings, irritability, sadness, energy loss, fatigue, hair loss, difficulty sleeping, night sweats, excessive sweating and hot flashes. You can also experience a diminished need for intimacy. These symptoms can have a considerable impact on your daily life and relationship.
Exercise, a healthy diet and quality sleep contribute to general health and well-being, even with declining estrogen levels.
Femono 3 works in harmony with Femeno 1 and Femeno 2.
* (Maca, Tribulus Terrestris) - Healthclaim awaiting European admission - .