Information production process
How are our supplements manufactured?
Our supplements are manufactured in the Netherlands. Our manufacturer is equipped with certified quality systems and a validated pharmaceutical infrastructure for production. It operates with a well-equipped production facility with a GMP validated clean room. GMP means Good Manufacturing Practice, which is a quality assurance system for the pharmaceutical industry.
The procedures for storage and production also comply with GMP guidelines. Additionally our manufacturer is FSSC-22000 and HACCP certified (a quality management system for food safety).
Our supplements are submitted to strict quality checks:
- In each fase of the production process samples are taken to assure quality and safety of the end product.
- Throughout the entire production process extensive quality checks are taking place.
- Each production batch is subject to a final check at the end of the production process.
- Production conditions for each batch are fully verifiable and registrable. This is a significant contribution to quality assurance.
- Of each production batch samples are being retained for subsequent inspections.
100% Natural and plant-based.
Our food supplements are high quality.The emphasis is on active ingredients from natural sources. For this purpose we make use of a global network of approved and validated raw material suppliers. These suppliers must meet high-quality standards and guidelines.
The ingredients are inspected for a large number of quality aspects such as specified levels of active ingredients, microbiological quality, pesticides residues and other chemical contamination such as heavy metals.
Our resources are being purchased directly at the source as much as possible. This guarantees quality and traceability.
Furthermore, no additional substances are being added to our supplements. This means no extra sugar, no preservatives or colorants. Moreover, our supplements are GMO-free, gluten free and lactose free.
Also, all our ingredients are vegan, as well as the excipients and the capsule shell.