Sleep On - A good night's rest
Sleep On - Our supplement for sleeping well, beneficial effect on sleep function (Eschscholzia Californica*)
Would you like to fall asleep faster and sleep more soundly? Approximately 35-40% of the population suffers from insomnia or sleep problems. Actually, even more people think their sleep quality is not good enough.
In addition to Melatonin, our supplement Sleep On contains active ingredients like vitamins, Griffonia extract (5-HTP) and Eschscholzia Californica (California Poppy), which has a beneficial influence on sleep function and supports a good nights' rest*.
✓ Right blend of active ingredients in 1 capsule per day
✓ Right dose of Melatonin
✓ Blisters: hygienic, long shelf life & easy to travel with!
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 37920
- EAN: 8719324147095
There is an increasing awareness for the role that daylight plays in a good night's sleep. Circadian rhythm is a 24-hour process, also known as the biological clock. This 24-hour rhythm is regulated by the hormones cortisol and melatonin, among other things. The basic principle is as follows:
- Cortisol keeps you active and alert, and is produced during the day.
- Melatonin is a (neuro)hormone and is produced in higher amounts at night.
The importance of melatonin and cortisol
Our biological clock is most effective when we get enough sunlight during the day and less light in the evening hours. That's why experts advise us to dim the lights an hour before bed and to avoid light-emitting stimuli like televisions, computers, tablets and mobile phones.
If you want to support the natural processes in your body, ReAge recommends Sleep On with Melatonin.
Effective natural supplement
In addition to the right dose of Melatonin, Sleep On contains the following natural and effective ingredients:
- Vitamins B1, B3, B6 and B12: support a normal function of the nervous system and contribute to reducing tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium: contributes to normal psychological function and has a beneficial effect on decreasing tiredness and fatigue.
- Griffonia extract: is rich in 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HTP), which stimulates the production of Serotonin. Serotonin is an important building block for the production of Melatonin. In addition, 5-HTP is beneficial for good mental balance*.
- Eschscholzia Californica (California Poppy): supports a good night's rest and has a positive effect on sleep function*.
- Melatonin: the recommended dose is 0,25mg. Higher doses of Melatonin could disrupt circadian rhythm.
Rest and relaxation
Rest and relaxation help to improve sleep quality. Try to avoid stress, which can lead to insomnia and other sleep problems. Good sleep hygiene is also important. Keep the following tips in mind:
- Make sure you get enough sunlight during the day.
- Try to relax before bed by reading a book.
- Dim the lights and the screen of your computer or tablet at night.
- Don't eat a heavy meal late at night and limit alcohol consumption.
- Try to go to bed at around the same time on weeknights and get up at the same time in the morning.
- Make sure your bedroom is cool and dark.
If you also have trouble relaxing or falling asleep we highly recommend you combine Sleep On with our anti-stress supplement Pre Sleep. Pre Sleep is relaxing and soothing and helps you fall asleep faster (Chamomile, Passion Flower, Valerian*).
* (Eschscholzia Californica, Griffonia) - Health claim awaiting European admission - .